Here at NutrientRich.com, we want to help you Nutrify and Detoxify your body as quickly as possible in the first 90 days of changing the way you eat.
The reason is simple:The faster your body gets ALL the nutrients it needs to function well, and free of the toxicity that drives it to eat and over eat for the wrong reasons the better!
There are literally thousands of benefits that are immediately gained by consuming wheatgrass, but here’s a quick rundown of the key benefits and nutrition facts, for you to see just how brilliant this superfood truly is.
Fast Facts: Ref: Super Sprout
- 30ml of freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice is equivalent in nutritional value to 1kg of leafy green vegetables
- Wheatgrass contains over 90 minerals, including high concentrations of the most alkaline minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium
- Wheatgrass is a great source of beta-carotene, it contains most of the B vitamins and vitamins C, E, H and K
- One teaspoon of Wheat Grass powder, is nutritionally equal to a 50g spinach salad
- Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and twice the vitamin A as carrots
- Wheatgrass helps your body to build red blood cells, which carry oxygen to every cell
- It contains 19 amino acids, the building blocks of protein and are absolutely essential to our growth and cell regeneration
- Wheatgrass powder can stimulate the thyroid gland, which helps to reduce weight gain
Comprised of essential enzymes:
- Protease: assists in protein digestion
- Cytochrome Oxidase: a powerful antioxidant
- Amylase: facilitates digestion
- Lipase: a fat splitting enzyme
- Transhydrogenase: strengthens the heart muscle
- Superoxide Dismutase: lessens the effect of radiation and slow cellular aging
- The chlorophyll molecule in wheatgrass is almost identical to the hemoglobin molecule in human blood. ?Due to this inherent similarity the human body can easily transform chlorophyll into hemoglobin increasing the red blood cell count as well as the blood’s capacity to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to the body’s cells.
- Chlorophyll has been shown to build red blood cells quickly, normalize blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways though out the body, destroy poisonous carbon dioxide, release free oxygen and promote higher metabolism and stimulated enzyme systems.
- Wheatgrass powder can also lower blood pressure by expanding the blood pathways in the body.
- Consuming chlorophyll from wheatgrass is a highly effective way to alkalize the blood and energize the body.
- Chlorophyll can protect the body from carcinogens more effectively than any other food. Studies conducted on animals have shown that wheatgrass consumption has reduced the absorption of a number of very serious carcinogens whilst strengthening cells and neutralizing polluting elements within the blood.
- Wheatgrass is a great source of vitamins B, C, E and carotene, which are hugely effective in destroying and eliminating free radicals and cleansing the body.
- Wheatgrass is also highly regarded for its ability to cleanse the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract.
- Because it is also high in saponin, wheatgrass offers excellent support to the lymphatic system, helping to carry away hundreds and thousands of toxins from the cells of the body. Wheatgrass is very easily digested and can be used to detoxify the body and cleanse the colon. Wheatgrass carries minerals, antioxidants and enzymes that can reduce inflammation and detoxify the liver.
- Being highly anti-bacterial, consuming wheatgrass will help to alkalize and detoxify the lymph and blood cells, helping the body to rebuild and transport toxins out of the body quickly and effectively.
Remember, this is only scratching the surface…Wheatgrass is one of the most potently healthy substances on earth.
Learn more about adding wheat grass juice powders and whole, super food powders (coming soon) into your eating style here at NutrientRich.com