Critical issues this year:
As we head in the New Year, here are some of the critical issues that will be debated and need to be addressed.
- What is a whole food? Is an animal product a whole food? We don’t think so here at nutrientrich.com and we have our platform for why. We will be bringing this out into the open in a big way.
- When you eat Nutrient Rich, do the standard calorie recommendations for men and women apply? The more you eat Nutrient Rich the more you become nutrient rich…
- What about supplementation?
- What about protein… finally what’s the complete story about the getting enough protein for growth and development?
- Why do people who starting eating a vegetarian or vegan diet get lethargic and why does recovery slow?
- Do you have to be a vegan or a vegetarian to eat Nutrient Rich? NO! I’ll tell you that much right now.
- How do you transition successfully, from nutrient poor to Nutrient Rich?
- Do you go on a Nutrient Rich diet or do you transition to one?
- How do you lose weight the Nutrient Rich way, and what’s the mind set that goes with it?
These are just some of the main issues we’ll be addressing this year. We look forward to your comments.