I uploaded a new Sweet Green recipe it delicious!
Incredibly Nutrient Rich!
- Almond or Hemp or other type of nut milk
- 2 Medjool Dates: (optional)
- 1 pear
- 1-2 bananas
- 8 – 16 oz of frozen spinach
- Add in any whole food meal replacement if you choose –
- Nutrient Rich Meal, or Vega, or Ultimate Meal for example. (Optional)
- May want to add water or coconut water if you want.
How to make it
- 16 oz of water/nut milk or more pending how much you want.
- Add in all ingredients above.
Make sure you add the bulkiest ingredients in with the liguid for easy blend.
You don’t have to drink the whole thing! I have found that pending your level of satiation at the time, and needs, you may want to sip slowly so you can gauge your level of fullness and need for more.
This is incredibly tasty and a great way to eat a pound of vegetables a day.